Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Best of January and December

I think that this a good 'best of' because the sun makes it look like its the main point of the picture and then you see everything else in the picture.
Shutter Speed: 1/800
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 200
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off

 Best of because it is very simple and yet to me says a lot.
Shutter Speed: 1/160
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off


 I really like this one because my jacket wasn't suppose to be in the picture but it did and i think it adds to the picture. 
Shutter Speed: 1/200
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off


I chose this one as one because it looks mostly green and then snow looking up to the sky.
Shutter Speed: 1/125
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off


I really like this one because the color is very rich and the lights are not that bright and taking away from the things on the tree. 
Shutter Speed: 1/8
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 320
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off


I chose this as my last one because of all the snow and the way it looks with the darkness of back round. 
Shutter Speed: 0.033333
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 320
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: On

No comments:

Post a Comment