Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holiday Lights

I like this one because it really says the Holidays to me with the lights and the snow.
Shutter Speed:1/8
Aperture: f/5.6
IOS: 320
Focal Length: 19.5mm
Flash: Off

I love this one because it a out line of a giant sleigh with lights.
Shutter Speed: 0.033333
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: On


I chose this as one because the lights look funny and thats because they were moving to the Christmas music that was playing.
Shutter Speed: 1/8
Aperture: f/5.6
IOS: 320
Focal Length: 19.5mm
Flash: Off


This is my favorite because the lights are all leading to the middle and it just looks cool to me.
Shutter Speed: 1/8
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 160
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off

1 comment:

  1. I really like all the different colors in the last one!!

    ReplyDelete