Friday, November 2, 2012

5 Best Pictures

I chose this as my first best picture because the main subject is off to one side and I like all the detail of the buildings in the picture. 
Shutter Speed: 1/200
Aperture: f/5.6
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 19.5mm
Flash: Off
I like in this picture that the sun is off to the side, the tree is sorta in the middle, and the way the sky looks with the sky and land scape.
Shutter Speed: 1/800
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off
I like in this picture the contrast between the 2 leafs and the blurred grass. I also like the texture, the pattern it has in it, and the color.
Shutter Speed: 1/40
Aperture: f/3.5
IOS: 123
Focal Length: 8.2mm
Flash: Off
I like this picture because of the reflection it has in the water and the color between the greens, yellows, and grays. I also like the rocks in the middle of the water that also have a reflection.
Shutter Speed: 1/125
Aperture: f/3.9
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 10.1mm
Flash: Off
I like this one because of the way the water looks with the reflection of the sky, trees, and the sunset. I also like how clear and peaceful looking it is.
 Shutter Speed: 1/20
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 160
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off

No comments:

Post a Comment