Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Open Theme 2 November

I like this one because it shows the change in the seasons and I also like the feeling the sky and trees give.
Shutter Speed: 1/320
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off

I chose this picture as one because I like how it is a leading line, the trees are dark, and the reflection of the sky on the water. I also like it because this picture was taken in the morning but looks like it was taken at night.
Shutter Speed: 1/250
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off

I really like this one because it follows the 1/3 rule and because of all the detail around the dripping sap.
Shutter Speed: 1/40
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off

I chose this one because I like the lines and how they are taking your eyes backward.
Shutter Speed: 0.016667
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off
EXTRA

I chose this as a extra one because I like his face expression and the way he fills the frame. This is my little cousin. 
Shutter Speed: 1/20
Aperture: f/3.1 
IOS: 160
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off

No comments:

Post a Comment