Friday, November 9, 2012

Textures

I really like this one as a texture picture because it is very clear and there is some shadows of the object. Shutter Speed: 0.033333
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: On
I like this one because of the way the shadows look with each ridge of green. Also because there is a pattern in the texture.
Shutter Speed: 0.033333
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: On
I really like this picture because the dried up leaf has very good texture and because the leaf is all in focus and the back round isn't in focus.
Shutter Speed: 1/200
Aperture: f/8.0
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off
This is a texture that I like because it has some nice color to it and it's not just one texture in the, cause you have the rocks, pine needles, and the dirt. 
Shutter Speed: 1/80
Aperture: f/3.9
IOS: 160
Focal Length: 10.1mm
Flash: On
I picked this as my last texture because you have more than one texture in the picture again and there are some great shadows in the picture. What I mean by more than one texture is that some clothes pins are smooth others are rough and you also got a texture is you walk and let the clothes pins hit your hand.
Shutter Speed: 1/200
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off



1 comment: