Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Best Of October and November!

OCTOBER
 I chose this picture for one of my Best of October because I really like how rich the colors are, the way the clouds look, and how clear the picture is.
Shutter Speed: 1/160
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off
I chose this as my second Best of October picture because I really like how the one leaf is in focus and how its the only one going in the right direction. Also how the the back round is a little blurred.
Shutter Speed: 1/40
Aperture: f/5.6
IOS: 160
Focal Length: 19.5mm
Flash: Off

NOVEMBER
I chose this as my first Best of November because I really like how the shadows look and the way each stick looks all going in different directions.
Shutter Speed: 0.033333
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: On
I chose this as my second because I like how the sap and the bark is in focus and the back round is all blurry. I also like the texture and the way the sap looks on the tree.
Shutter Speed: 1/40
Aperture: f/3.1
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off
This is my last one for Best of November because I like how it's all in focus except for the back of the picture, the shadow the loop makes, and the texture/feeling the thing gives.
Shutter Speed: 1/100
Aperture: f/8.0
IOS: 64
Focal Length: 6.5mm
Flash: Off



No comments:

Post a Comment